Friday, November 12, 2010

My Own Goals & Wants


(written sometime before May 2007)

I have no idea when I wrote this or WHY I was feeling this way- but it's always good to come back to, especially in times like these.

:'o(

  1. I don’t ever want to feel like I HAVE to have a man in order to make me happy.
  2. I want to know and feel confident that I can take care of myself financially.
  3. I want to be kind and courteous to others, familiar or strange.
  4. I don’t want to steal from anyone or anyplace ever again.
  5. I want to eat healthy foods and make healthier food choices most of the time.
  6. I want to exercise regularly and be in shape.
  7. I want to be open to other people’s ideas and suggestions and not be so controlling.
  8. I want to be known for my dependability and stability.
  9. I want to be committed to my agreements that I make to my friends, family and customers.
  10. I don’t ever want to be wishy washy or indecisive.
  11. I respect my body by not using drugs and abusing alcohol.
  12. I like to sing and I want to feel confident enough to sing out loud more often.
  13. I want to be more friendly and strike up a conversation with anyone at anytime.
  14. I want to be 100% honest with not just with others, but also with myself most of all.
  15. I want to be a mom, and I want to be a good mom to my kids.
  16. I want to think on the positive side of things rather than the negative.
  17. I don’t want to nag or complain about stupid things.
  18. I want to have an immaculate house and know how to keep it that way.
  19. I never want to cheat on my husband.
  20. I never want to leave my husband unless he tells me to leave- and Violence will NOT be accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment