(written sometime before May 2007)
I have no idea when I wrote this or WHY I was feeling this way- but it's always good to come back to, especially in times like these.
- I don’t ever want to feel like I HAVE to have a man in order to make me happy.
- I want to know and feel confident that I can take care of myself financially.
- I want to be kind and courteous to others, familiar or strange.
- I don’t want to steal from anyone or anyplace ever again.
- I want to eat healthy foods and make healthier food choices most of the time.
- I want to exercise regularly and be in shape.
- I want to be open to other people’s ideas and suggestions and not be so controlling.
- I want to be known for my dependability and stability.
- I want to be committed to my agreements that I make to my friends, family and customers.
- I don’t ever want to be wishy washy or indecisive.
- I respect my body by not using drugs and abusing alcohol.
- I like to sing and I want to feel confident enough to sing out loud more often.
- I want to be more friendly and strike up a conversation with anyone at anytime.
- I want to be 100% honest with not just with others, but also with myself most of all.
- I want to be a mom, and I want to be a good mom to my kids.
- I want to think on the positive side of things rather than the negative.
- I don’t want to nag or complain about stupid things.
- I want to have an immaculate house and know how to keep it that way.
- I never want to cheat on my husband.
- I never want to leave my husband unless he tells me to leave- and Violence will NOT be accepted.