Trip 4 wasn't so 'special' but I couldn't pass up 4 cent Turkey slices, right?
1. 2 packages of lunchmeat 4 cents each
Check it out:
1. Lunch Meat
2. no refills- my brain couldn't rap my head around it, or maybe I just couldn't find it. (so I got Bleach instead)
3. 1 small tub of country crock butter, (damn fine print!)
4. 1 package of store brand shredded cheese
5. 1 bag of kitty cat treats
and then for the add on 'excuses'
I saw the clearance items: Dole juice and Yoplait kids yogurt- 50% off!
The personal sized watermelons, just $1.49 and because I couldn't get my BIG tub of butter- I got the sticks instead. Not on sale, but still under $2. (I plan to do a lot of baking soon so I know these will come in handy)
Here is my total. :o) are you ready?
And even tho that's only 50% savings, my goal is to one day see that 50 number climb to 80 or even 90% savings!!!