Friday, August 26, 2011

Crystal's Crazy Coupons-Trip 1



Ok, yes- I'm one of those millions of 'suckers' who watched TLC's Extreme Couponing and thought "I can do this too!" But it's taken many months for me to build the confidence and willingness to LEARN. My husband finally gave me the "I think you'd be good at it" support talk that I needed and BAM, I'm off and running.

My budget today, is $100. I know, that's a lot o
f money in the Extreme Couponing world- but I'm not quite there yet. I need to save, gather, stack and collect my coupons for SEVERAL MONTHS before I rush off and get 90% savings on my total grocery bill.

For today, I hope to save at least 50% at Albertson's.

Let's do the math and see how I do...

Wow, not bad!

I could have spent $102.60 but managed to leave the store spending just $54.36. Not the most IMPRESSIVE grocery bill- and something I would LOVE to work on to get better- but that's a 51% savings! Cha-ching! :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment