Thursday, October 21, 2010

Crystal loves HomeLovers


The First Meeting

Today I got to meet the owner of HomeLovers; Mike Sargent- an intelligent, friendly gentleman who was both knowledgeable and professional. Immediately I felt comfortable, I lost the nervous butterflies and could easily see myself fitting right in with his office team.


So many things impressed me about his company, mainly the ‘paperless’ choice for storing their documents. It’s such an obvious solution for both the environment but more importantly, organizational. Can you imagine how much time is saved when you don’t have to search for documents in a lateral file? Just do a quick search on file-bound and you’re saved!

If I was offered the position, I would be so honored to accept because I will finally be employed where I get to use SOOOO many of my skills. I love doing clerical, customer service, administrative, advertising AND design. I don’t think there are too many opportunities like this that come along. I feel so good about this career move- it’s scary to think I MIGHT not get the job!


Thanks again Mike for the opportunity to meet you in person. I look forward to hearing from you next week.
-Crystal J. Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment