Sunday, October 10, 2010

I'm starting this blog because...


I recently lost my job and to me, it was a devastating blow. But to my husband it was the end-of-the-world. Every day, I did my best to think positively and see the world in a new light, knowing I had an opportunity to learn from my mistakes and think of this as doors OPENING rather than closing.

Although- with each day of unemployment, things got worse- not better. My husband couldn't STAND that I wasn’t working and gave hints & demands that I start doing more at home until I find a new job.

HA! Find a new job!?!? I've been trying for WEEKS! But I guess he’s right… Being a housewife IS my new job now. I better get to work.

So- I started this blog to release my frustrations. Never sharing it with anyone- (in fear of judgment) I just needed to feel special in my own right… and facebook, was too public.

No comments:

Post a Comment