Friday, December 3, 2010

Instead of writing what I DON'T want... I'll write what I DO want. :oP


Dear Grand Universe... I know I'm not in the center of you- but I know when I connect with the positive energy that IS you I can attract GREAT things.

So here is what I would like to attract...

I want love.

I want happiness.

I want adoration and appreciation.

I want peace and nice emotions.

I want financial freedom to earn and spend as I choose.

I want cleanliness but sanity and fun.

I want motivation and attainable goals.

I want compliments and conversation.

I want attention and simplification.

I want to be me and proud of me and my actions.

I want unconditional love and satisfaction.

Geez- is that too much to ask? :oP

Oh, and I want a million dollars too-

In the name of Jesus Christ... Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment