Saturday, March 12, 2011

Poet for Hire!


Some might say I have a knack with words

You might say that 'writing is for the birds'.

So that is why I'm here for you...

Just call on me if you need a word or two.

For a special event, service or present

Be totally wealthy or even a peasant.

'cause my charges are fair at less than thirty

but I won't be crude, raunchy or dirty.

Yes I do love to rhyme,

And not just any old time!

I can do Romantic or Gory;

Just tell me, what's your story?

Do you need a Resume or a letter?

Trust me, no one can do them better!

You could even be in Timbuktu

and I'll just email it straight to you.

You won't have to pay a thing

until you hear the fat lady sing.

That means pay me when I'm done.

Are you ready? Now let's have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment