When I lost my job, it was a devastating blow. But to my husband it was the end-of-the-world. My husband couldn't STAND that I wasn’t working. Our marriage has not been the same ever since... :'o(
I started this blog to release my frustrations and hopefully by writing, I can find the silver lining. I never shared this with him OR with others- so if you're here, please respect my personal thoughts by not sharing them. Thank you.
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Goals vs Results 5/26/2011
I’m defiantly not liking this ‘not going to the park’ thing. I feel so lazy! No purpose to wake up and start my day! I’m still sittin in my shirt/pants from yesterday braless! LoL.
AND, I didn’t even mark down today’s goals until NAP TIME?!?! Come on Crystal!
I’ll get on the ball here today- watch, you’ll be impressed. J
1. Get up, Eat breakfast
2. Change laundry over
3. Make Lunch/clean as I go
4. Clean up Kitchen & Dining room & counters
5. Fold and put away laundry
6. Clean up the corner of Jim's side of the bed
7. Play in the backyard with the kids
8. Clean up front room before Jim gets home
9. Read chapter one & two of my 'clutter' book
10. Tackle #1 and #2 of my 101 things to CLEAN before I move
1. Got up, ate breakfast with the kids
2. Changed laundry over
3. Made lunch, cleaned up as I went
4. Cleaned the kitchen a bit
5. Folded ALL the laundry and put it ALL away
6. Cleaned up Jim's corner
7. Started another load of laundry
8. THAT's IT! :o(
Very disappointed with myself... I'm sure things will get better as I get used to this... right?