Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"Judy" the floor maid


So yesterday, I briefly told you about Judy. We hired Judy because she is awesome, she's cute and she is REALLY good at cleaning floors. Unfortunately, she hurt her back as she was cleaning today because apparently, she's NEVER had a floor as terrible as OURS before.

Instead of a broom and a mop, she had to get on her hands and knees to scrub and scrub. Our dirt and grime had been there too long I suppose. :o(

Rosa was great, but for a specific job, Judy is good for only the floors- I pick up the house here and there on a daily basis but I LOVE having these 'experts' come in and clean like they know what they're doing. They don't fuss or whine or feel insecure about it, they just get in and get-er-done!

As for me, I LOVE the smell of my clean house. She used a purple cleaning solution from PineSol and only got most of the downstairs floors finished. (Bathroom, kitchen, pantry and laundry room.) Next time she comes back, I'll have her do the upstairs floors and finish downstairs. (Entry way and carpets.)

Jim was home again today, but stayed out of her way. She was dressed down, long stretchy pants with a shirt that covered it all. lol.

I think Jim has someone in mind for tomorrow. Not sure what her specialty is or what her name is even... I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment